Configure your fork
- 1.Visit https://github.com/marketplace/travis-ci and click the "Install it for free" green button at the bottom of the page.
- 2.Click on the "Complete order and begin installation" green button
- 3.If you are asked to Authorize Travis CI to access your Github account, check the organization or user where you have your consul fork at the bottom and click the "Authorize travis-ci" button.
- 5.Click on the sprocket icon to the right of the repository to see the builds.
- 6.Check that everything is well configured by creating a test Pull Request (editing a simple .md file could help).